White Bear

White Bear  C Slinn

Stocks Hill with the White Bear public house on the right. This view must have been taken before 1906, for the old building shown here was demolished and replaced by the building shown on the modern view.

In the centre background is the Feoffes Hall and the road leading off to the right, between the pub and the cottages is Grey Hill.

Photograph by courtesy of Cyril Slinn

Church Area Map                   Modern View

Turn Left    Turn Right